Take a TelltheBell Customer Survey – Win $500!
Interested in winning $500? Then take part in the TelltheBell Survey using its official website right now. Confused about how you to take part in the Taco Bell survey using the official site of TelltheBell? Well, worry not as we are here to guide you through it all!
But before we talk about the Tell the Bell Taco Bell customer survey and that chance to win $500, here’s a bit of a background on the sweepstakes survey that’s underway.
Details about the TelltheBell customer survey
The Tell the Bell Taco Bell customer survey sweepstakes is a promotion by Taco Bell that aims to reward customers who take the customer satisfaction survey. It’s a chance for customers to provide comments, criticism, and recommendations regarding the customer care, services, and food quality of Taco Bell, based on their very own personal experience.
Each customer’s feedback will be used to further improve the entire customer experience package provided by Taco Bell. As such, it will include quite a list of items, including the following:
- Overall customer satisfaction based on their most recent visit
- Food quality (is it freshly cooked or not)
- Flavour and temperature of food upon serving
- Order accuracy (was the order completed as requested)
- Attitude, attentiveness, and courtesy of the staff
- Cleanliness and orderliness of the restaurant facility
In return for the customer’s time taking the TelltheBell customer survey, he or she gets the chance to be the lucky winner of the sweepstakes, which takes place daily all throughout the duration of the promotion period.
What you get for taking the Tell the Bell Taco Bell customer survey
Participants who take part in the TelltheBell survey are automatically qualified to win a sweet prize of $500. From the pool of qualified participants who completed the survey, four lucky winners will be drawn during each sweepstakes entry period.
What is the duration of the TelltheBell survey sweepstakes promo?
- Start date: June 30, 2017
- Closing date: June 26, 2018
When are the draws going to be held?
The draws to determine the winner of the $500 cash prize will take place within the first ten days of the next month, and a randomly selected entry will be singled out from all the sweepstakes entries as the winner.
Now, we get to the topic that everyone’s most interested about: How to enter the TelltheBell survey
Taking the survey using www.tellthebell.com
Let’s first take a look at what you need to take part in this online survey:
- 16 digit code available on your taco bell receipt.
- Store Number in case you don’t know your code.
- Date if you don’t know your code.
- Time in case you don’t know your code.
Now, start with opening their website to get things going. Once you access www.tellthebell.com, enter your survey code and click on start. In case you do not have the code with you, open their official page and enter the information mentioned below:
- Store number
Once these details are provided, just click on the start button and your tell the bell taco bell survey will begin. You will have to answer several questions, all of which have multiple choice answers. Answer each question and click Next.
There are 14 multiple choice questions, answerable by any of the following choices.
- Highly Satisfied
- Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied
- Highly Dissatisfied
Just to give you an idea of what you’ll find in the TelltheBell customer survey, the multiple choice questions will be subdivided into different categories.
In the first category of the TelltheBell survey, the questions will be mostly about your experience at the Taco Bell restaurant.
- The cleanliness and orderliness of the restaurant
- The quickness of their response to orders and customer requests
- The courtesy and attitude of the team members and staff
- The portion size of the order, as you received it
- The presentation and appearance of your food
- The completeness and accuracy of the order
After you’ve satisfied the above questions, click next and you’ll be taken to the next category. When it comes to the food category questions, you’ll be asked if:
- The food served didn’t look as advertised
- The serving lacked toppings
- The serving lacked meat
- The serving lacked cheese
You’ll also be asked the following about the preparation of your food/order:
- If the ingredients were too dry or greasy
- If the order looked unacceptably messy when served
- If the tortilla was torn upon serving
- If the packing was not sturdy or fully closed
- If the ingredients were too packed in one place
- If the taco shell was cracked upon serving
After you answer all the questions of the Tell the Bell Taco Bell customer survey, you will be asked to enter your personal information. This includes your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
Provide all the information, click next and you’re done! Now all you need to do is wait for the weekly results and the winner to be announced!
If you enjoyed Reading this, then don’t forget to check Best Foot Locker Promo Codes.